To oversee resource allocations for all Installations Support activities, including budget formulation, control and execution; accounting policy; funding of manpower resources; developing installation support agreements; monitoring the Government Travel Card Program and providing accountability to the American Public.
Use resources wisely to provide the best quality training, infrastructure and quality of life to the soldiers and family members of the White Sands Missile Range community.
- Focus all efforts on our Soldiers and the American People
- Strive for excellence in all of our undertakings
- Commit to quality and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate integrity in all things
- Make work an enjoyable part of a well-rounded life.
- Value and encourage continuous learning.
- Promote harmony in the workplace and treat all individuals as we wish to be treated.