Payroll Customer Services manages a variety of programs in support of the WSMR Mission. We are responsible for applying a working knowledge of payroll procedures and requirements pertaining to pay, leave, and benefit deductions. We receive and process documents from employees to authorize changes which affect their payroll account to include: address changes; allotment initiations and changes; and changes in tax status (W-4s). Please direct questions and comments to (575) 678-3366.
- Create, process and transfer civilian employee leave/pay records
- Process payroll account changes
- Research and coordinate with CPAC/CPOC and DFAS in resolving civilian pay and leave inquiries
- Provide technical and operational assistance to installation timekeepers and certifiers regarding the operations of the Automated Time and Attendance Production System (ATAAPS).
- Perform Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS) maintenance
- Act as Intermediary between customer and DFAS (Indianapolis)
- Provide CPAC/CPOC Liaison
- Maintain Master Employee Records (MERs) upkeep