In accordance with the policies of the Garrison Commander and the Commanding General, the Protocol Office plans the reception and management of distinguished visitors to the installation, as well as planning and supporting command events and ceremonies.
- Prepare and plan visitor’s itineraries and event concepts.
- Facilitate briefings, local tours, and up-range tours.
- Provide guidance for command functions (Bataan Memorial Death March, Tri-Service Banquet, Holiday Ball) and special emphasis programs.
- Coordinate lodging for visitors.
We will provide the highest possible customer service to all visitors here to White Sands Missile Range to ensure the message about the unique strategic mission of the range and its importance as a national treasure is conveyed and understood.
Command Annual Functions
- Bataan Memorial Death TBD
- Tri-Service Banquet, 10 September 2010
- Holiday Ball, TBD
Click here to RSVP for event
|Contact Information |
||(575) 678-1038 or DSN 258-1038 |
||(575) 678-1949 or DSN 258-1949|
(575) 678-1028 or DSN 258-1028
100 Headquarters Ave
ATTN: Protocol Office
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002