WSMR Army Ready and Emergency Management Training Instructions
To take Employee CBRNE Awareness Training:
- Go to http://jko.jfcom.mil — This will take you to the AKO login page.
- Log on with CAC — This will open the Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) Home Page.
- Click on the "Take Courses" button in the upper right-hand corner — This will open the JKO Learning Management System Window.
- Place cursor on "Enrollment" and click on "Browse Courses."
- Under the "Joint Courses" tab, click on the "J3O" tab.
- Locate required courses and click on "enroll" located in column left of course:
- J3OP–US257 EPRC for CBRNE Clinician Long Course
- J3OP–US258 EPRC for CBRNE Clinician Short Course
- J3OP–US259 EPRC for CBRNE Operator Long Course
- J3OP–US260 EPRC for CBRNE Operator Short Course
- J3OP–US261 EPRC for CBRNE Basic Awareness Course
- J3OP–US262 EPRC for CBRNE Executive Commander Course
- On your JKO home page, place cursor on "My Schedule" and click "My Courses." Enrolled courses and passed courses will display.
- To enter course, click on "Launch Course."
- Follow instructions provided to complete course.
- To obtain certificate from Home Page, click on "Official Certificate" or "Download Official Certificate."
If you are having problems locating the material, please click here
or call (575) 678-5237/(575) 678-3803.
To view CBRNE Employee Awareness Video & Employee Awareness Brochure:
- Go to https://jacks.jpeocbd.army.mil
- Log on with CAC.
- Place the cursor on Community, and then move down to and click on "CBRNE Community."
- On CBRNE Community Information page, locate "ECBC Homeland Defense Employee Awareness program" and click on it.
- Both the video and brochure are located on this page. the brochure is also offered in Spanish.
The video may take a couple of minutes to load.