REFERENCE: AR 135-100, Chapter 2
- 100% of requests processed and forwarded to Human Resources Command (HRC) within 10 working days of receipt.
- Ensure applicants meet requirements for appointment, for MOS requested, and the application contains the appropriate documentation.
- Application packets are available at Personnel Services Branch, Bldg 465.
- Soldier prepares application (one original and three copies) and forwards through the chain of command for endorsements to AG. As a minimum, application must contain the following:
- DA Form 61, Application for Appointment
- National Agency Check/Security Investigation statement
- DA Form 160, Application for Active Duty
- ERB (certified as true copy)
- Official Photograph
- Request for Waiver, if applicable
- Statement of Understanding
- Documentary Evidence of Educational Requirements (Transcript)
- Appointment Physical
- Current Microfiche
Depending on the MOS being applied for, additional documentation may be needed. The application provides this information.
- AG ensures application is complete and applicant is qualified, then forwards to HRC for decision.
- Upon receipt from HRC, response is returned to Soldier through Chain of Command.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/ – Warrant Officer Recruiting Team Information