REFERENCE: AR 600-25 , Chapter 6
FORT BLISS STANDARDS:
- Provide a full funeral detail for all deceased active duty Soldiers, retirees, and Medal of Honor recipients, upon request, when interment is in the Ft. Bliss - White Sands Missile Range’s Casualty Area Command (CAC).
- Provide a two-man funeral detail for all deceased veterans, upon request, when interment is in Ft. Bliss – White Sands Missile Range CAC.
- AG receives notification of funeral detail requirement and contacts major subordinate commander in tasking cycle for detail.
- Funeral detail NCOIC or representative is briefed on funeral requirements.
- DPTMS is contacted for bugler requirements and, when requested by NOK, the Chaplain’s Office is tasked to provide a Chaplain.
- Travel arrangements for the detail is coordinated by tasking cycle and AG.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/Active/TAGD/CMAOC/cmaoc.htm