Line Of Duty Investigations
REFERENCE: AR 600-8-4
- 100% of informal investigations are completed within 30 days of receipt. 100% of formal investigations are completed within 60 days of receipt.
- Commanders must complete informal and formal investigations to meet White Sands Missile Range standards.
- AG receives LOD from William Beaumont Army Medical Center and tasks appropriate commander to appoint an investigating officer to complete the investigation. Completed investigation is sent to AG.
- AG processes completed formal LOD with final approval/authentication and makes distribution.
- AG approves informal LOD and makes appropriate distribution.
- Some casualties occur for soldiers not assigned to White Sands Missile Range but are in the Casualty Area Command. These must be tasked through the WSMR Adjutant General.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/active/tagd/cmaoc/NavigationPages/nav_LOD.htm