Officer & Enlisted Records Maintenance
REFERENCE: AR 600-8-104 Chapter 4 (Officers); AR 600-8-104 Chapter 5 (Enlisted)
100% of Soldiers review their records when one of the following events occurs:
- During in- and out-processing and pre-separation processing
- During Soldier Readiness Processing (SGLI/DD93 only)
- When a Soldier’s marital status or family member structure changes
- When a change of address occurs for his/her immediate family (spouse, children or parents)
- When directed by promotion authority in preparation for promotion/Selection boards
- Commanders must ensure 100% of Soldiers make records review appointments.
- When events occur that require Soldiers to review their records, the S1 will coordinate appointments with AG to have Soldier conduct the review.
- During review, Soldier ensures DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data) and SGLV (Soldiers’ Group Life Insurance) are up to date.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: None