REFERENCE: AR 600-8-10, Chapter 6
- 100% accurate and timely preparation of DA Form 31 and travel orders by AG and travel arrangements made by port call or Transportation Division.
- Commanders must ensure emergency leaves meet provisions of regulation and understands that fund cites for travel is charged against their account.
- AG receives verified emergency leave request from commander and ensures it contains appropriate MSC level concurrence.
- Fund cite is entered on DA Form 31/travel orders by AG.
- Travel arrangements are made with Transportation and Soldier is provided orders and POC at Transportation or Portcall in order to execute leave.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: None