Requests For Medical Retention Beyond Ets
REFERENCE: AR 635-200, Para 1-26
- 100% of applications are processed within 5 working days of receipt.
- Expedite the forwarding of these to allow processing before ETS.
- Medical authorities submits request to Soldier’s commander when Soldier requires Physical Evaluation Board evaluation prior to being separated from Army.
- Commander endorses and forwards to AG.
- AG approves the request via endorsement and returns to commander with copy furnished to Transition Center at Fort Bliss, TX.
- Transition Center submits appropriate e-MILPO transaction to extend Soldier on active duty.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: None