REFERENCE: AR 600-8-22 , Para 1-36
- 100% of Sister Service awards processed and forwarded to Sister Service for soldiers in a TDY status at WSMR within 30 days of receipt.
- Commanders submit 100% of Sister Service award recommendations to AG NLT 90 days prior to desired presentation date.
- Commanders submit requests for award for Sister Service personnel on DA Form 638, Recommendation for Award
- AG receives and forwards award via Decision Paper to GC for decision.
- GC approves/disapproves/downgrades award. For those in TDY status, AGforwards to appropriate Sister Service Section for concurrence. Disapproved awards are returned to recommending officials.
- Orders are cut and certificates prepared for approved/downgraded awards and returned to recommending officials.
WEBSITE CONNECTIONS: https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/Active/TAGD/awards/index.htm – Army Awards