Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
WSMR Home Banner U.S. Army U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command WSMR IMCOM Banner WSMR RCC Banner

Military Pay/Finance Office

WSMR Public > Garrison > Newcomers > Welcome Packet > Military Pay/Finance Office


Military Pay/Finance Office, Bldg 465, Rm 136:

  • The Soldier will need three (3) copies of their entire PCS orders to include any amendments
  • The Soldier will complete a DD Form 1351-2, Travel Voucher, documenting travel from their last permanent duty station to WSMR
  • The Soldier will need their original DA Form 31, Leave Form with sign-out and sign-in dates annotated correctly
  • If the Soldier did Hometown Recruiting, they must have the Recruiting Station Commanders signature and the date the duty was completed
  • All single (not married) Staff Sergeants and below must have an approved DA Form 4187 authorizing the Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS/Separate Rations) signed by their Commander.
  • The Soldier will need a Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE) sheet if the Soldier stayed in billeting at their last or current duty station. It is required for reimbursement.
  • If the Soldier paid for any airplane tickets out of pocket, they will need to submit all receipts with their travel voucher in order to be reimbursed. If the Soldier flew out of the way of the PCS move to go on ordinary leave, they will not be reimbursed for any portion of the travel that was out of the way.
  • All Soldiers must complete the DA Form 5960 regardless of marital status. If they move into Base Housing, a copy of the assignment to quarters must be included with the DA 5960.
  • If the Soldier arrives from OCONUS, Vehicle Shipment Forms will be required for reimbursement of travel to pick up their vehicle at the Port of Entry (POE).

To help you find the buildings you need to reach we have a Range Map available by clicking here.

This page was last updated on 10/4/2016 11:23 AM